iReporter

“Carpet of Flowers” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 24 x 24" Acrylic on Canvas “I don’t often paint flowers, but while in Prague, I took several photos of the...
Four children treated at The Warren Center , a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services, and support to children with...
“Serenity” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 36 x 48" Resin and Stone on cradled birchwood “Part of my Stone and Water series, this painting is inspired by cool...
Kristi Bare – Guest Contributor
Dec 13 @ 3:55 pm
Equest announces Lindsay Ballotta and Jenny Merkle as co-chairs of its Blue Ribbon Ball , on Saturday, June 3, 2023 in the Al Hill, Jr. Arena at Equest at the...
“Galaxy Band” by Lisa Gates Gallery Wrapped Canvas 24 x 24" Resin, Acrylic, Glitter “This beautiful interpretation of a planet’s rings sparkles and shines...
As busy working moms with 10 kids between the two of them, the only things that Trish Judson and Kristi Long like as much as their families are their pets. The...
“Peonies and Yellow Iris” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 24 x 28" Watercolor NAOMI’S PAINTINGS ARE CURRENT PRICED AT 50% OFF Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims...
Aston Martin Dallas celebrated the opening of its new showroom, located at 5300 Lemmon Avenue in Dallas on Thursday, December 1st. Nestled between its neighbors...
Are you looking for a unique gift for the design lover on your list? You’ll be sure to find something perfect for their home at The Selby House two-day studio...
Longing Is Violet Dusk (Hazel Dean, #2) by Josalyn McAllister This riveting new addition to the Hazel Dean Mystery series hooked me from the start! When...