iReporter

At a time when education systems are facing the challenges of the pandemic – and field trips are on hold – the Perot Museum of Nature and Science is launching...
The Arts Community Alliance recently awarded a second $3,500 resiliency grant to Lumedia Musicworks, supporting the organization’s Stories. It’s a comedic short...
“Elk’s Delight” by Betty Watkins Framed 27 x 21” Oil “As the season changes, so begins the elks call for a mate.” Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
Baby Essentials, Grocery Gift Cards & Other Items Needed! Please join us for the Council for Life Service Project benefiting our OUTSTANDING 2021...
“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...
“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...
“The Light Fantastic 1” by Fran Chausse White Framed 20 x 24" Oil “My heart leaps when I see a rainbow in the sky!” Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
“Morning Light” by Jackie Railsback Framed 21 x 17" Casein “To be in the mountains early morning and on location was a surreal experience. I chose casein for...
“Anatomy of Nature 1” Gallery Wrap 36 x 24? Oil & Wax on canvas “This painting is a reminder of Grace… Reminiscing about lands not discovered and making ones...
The short film is a lighthearted take on a harpsichord concert, performed by Molly Hammond of Houston. A cast of eight characters dramatize the music by...