iReporter

Reflections & Predictions Looking back and looking forward is something we all do this time of year. For me, 2014 was busy and productive – and I can’t lie,...
On Christmas Day 2010, my mother died. Shortly after, I came across this quote: "The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss...
Chances are that someone in your circle will have a problem with dairy, gluten, wheat, eggs, soya or a some other food intolerance or allergy. So what...
With the holidays come family gatherings, parties and delicious home-cooked feasts. This is also the time of year when Dallas Water Utilities (DWU) sees the...
It seems we are always talking about food in the office, and was I stunned when Brady mentioned having a crockpot recipe for a Maid-Rite sandwich. Maid-Rite...
If the walls could talk, they would tell you what they’ve tasted, smelled, and heard over the last three decades from the kitchens and diners at the Dallas...
On Sunday, Dec. 7, Abacus will be hosting its 10th annual Seats for Soldiers dinner, where we provide a three-course meal to military personnel that have either...
Triggers Toys Fantasy Bar Draft Main Event, Drink for a Cause is an annual fundraising event where Dallas’ finest cocktail masters donate their talent to five...
Bisous Bisous Patisserie is set to debut in West Village’s newest addition 3700M in January 2015 with design by Tiffany Nichols of NexSpaces and construction...
Good spirits are in the air as holiday approaches, and Origin Kitchen & Bar, a Knox/Henderson neighborhood gem serving modern, eclectic American cuisine for...