iReporter

Saturday, April 26, 1:30-5 p.m. DADA Bike Swarm now featuring Art Cars Cyclists of all age levels and abilities are invited to the Dallas Art Dealers...
We've approached the third week of Best of BubbleLife . This time, we're looking for the most iconic landmark in your hometown. We want to know what makes your...
Ulysses Galvan of Dude, Sweet Chocolate died of leukemia on Wednesday. On March 6, Dallas Observer published an article about Galvan's battle with leukemia and...
Melissa Prycer, longtime Director of Education at Dallas Heritage Village, was recently named President & Executive Director. She succeeds Gary Smith, who...
Texas Folklife and the Latino Cultural Center present the annual Big Squeeze accordion contest for up-and-coming Texas musicians on March 22 at 3pm . The Big...
The Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center will host its annual Appetite for Advocacy Luncheon featuring keynote speaker Diana Nyad on April 17 at 12 p.m. at the...
A committee called Support Our Public Schools (SOPS) and Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings have proposed to turn Dallas Independent School District into a "home-rule...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Mar 13 2014
With St. Patrick’s Day approaching and Dallasites all around becoming Irish for the weekend, my friend Laura (knowing that I love to cook and consider myself...
diane181 – Guest Contributor
Mar 13 2014
Celebrating its ninth annual Dallas walk, NAMI (National Alliance on Mental lllness) hopes to bring over 2,000 walkers of all ages and backgrounds to Fair Park...
How a Dallas Home Stager’s Experience Can Pay Off When you put your home on the market, one of the decisions it’s easy to overlook is whether to engage a...