iReporter

Dallas’ young professionals community recently came together on Nov. 13 for the fifth annual Fall Fest. This year’s networking event benefited Big Brothers Big...
I recently read an article from Matt Walsh about Thanksgiving and what we, as American consumers, have done to this beautiful holiday. I could embellish my...
We asked for your stories and memories of the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and you delivered. In remembrance of Kennedy, BubbleLife readers...
Dallas’ Frontiers of Flight Museum announced today that it has received a grant of $50,000 from The Boeing Company toward enhancing and expanding its widely...
The YMCA is inviting participants of this year’s 46 th Annual Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot to “Text before they Trot.” The Turkey Trot, the largest...
Parish Episcopal moms were the star runway models at the school’s 41st Anniversary Gala Party Board Launch at Tootsies in Preston Center. Guests enjoyed a gala...
Dallas-based SWACHA, one of the largest not-for-profit regional electronic payment associations in the country, today announced a team of ninth-grade students...
The 2013 Cigna Mayor’s Race 5K Presented by Oncor is sold out, race organizers announced today. The race is held on Saturday, December 7 as part of the MetroPCS...
We had a BLAST, and I’m so going to do it again, but I’m not talking about my recent ice cream trip to Sonic (ba-da-dum, see what I did there). This past...
Sam Utay and Christine McKenny passed along the word to us about Children's Medical Center's Adopt-A-Family holiday program, and we think it's a great cause...