iReporter

David Childs – Guest Contributor
Sep 29 2014
October 11 marks the 2 nd annual Vox Humana Benefit Auction event. Guests are invited to the beautiful estate home of Faye Briggs, 5909 Desco Drive, Dallas,...
The New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving opens its 27 th season with ‘Musical Gold of Peru’, in Dallas and Irving The New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving,...
Map enthusiasts and collectors, interior designers and investors, history and antique lovers can enjoy four days from October 16-19 that will cover every aspect...
4 Apps to Help Dallas Home Buyers This Fall In earlier eras, a would-be Dallas home buyer had few tools to aid in the task of finding a home that was...
Lakehill Preparatory School is proud to announce that senior Rachel Drazner has been awarded the distinguished honor of National Merit Semifinalist for the...
Lakehill Warrior spirit revved to full throttle on Friday afternoon at the annual Tailgate Pep Rally. The Varsity cheerleaders pumped up the crowd as teams and...
Meet Lisa Hembry, president and CEO of Literacy Instruction for Texas or LIFT. Hembry heads the agency that was founded in 1961 by the National Council of...
As the fall season is ushered in with the opening of Autumn at the Arboretum, the garden debuts a new "Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Festival Recipes." The...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...
Susan Friedman – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
Lisa Ostrowski, PA, has joined DermOne Dermatology Centers, bringing her deep expertise in skin care and her caring nature to patients in the Grand Prairie and...