iReporter

Comerica Executive , Irvin Ashford Jr., Credited with Introducing Diversity to GDHCC Board DALLAS, Texas – December 15, 2014 – The Greater Dallas Hispanic...
To kick off the new year and encourage people to enjoy the gardens, the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is offering $5 admission starting on January 5 and...
Dallas resident Kiersten Bond has opened a small fitness boutique called The Barre Code, located at 5757 West Lovers Lane, Suite 350, Dallas, Texas 75209. The...
Dallas Carryout Bag Ordinance Starts on New Year’s Day 2015 by Kevin Lefebvre, City of Dallas, Office of Environmental Quality A new city of Dallas...
The Press Club of Dallas presented the 2014 Newsmaker of the Year Award to Michael A. Jenkins celebrating his international reputation as a theatre visionary....
“Hey! Unto you a child is born” may be an unusual presentation of the point, but the message is powerful. Critics loved Barbara Robinson’s “The Best Christmas...
BillBriggs – Guest Contributor
Dec 12 2014
Trends in the real estate market can often be at odds with good design. Bigger is not always better, likewise, checking off a list of currently popular home...
Osteoarthritis is a chronic degenerative disease that most commonly affects the hips and knees and is associated with joint pain. This pain may ultimately...
Henry Davis – Guest Contributor
Dec 10 2014
At the recent Snider Plaza Christmas Tree Lighting I offered Christmas Stories for Molly and Julia for free and got a terrific response. So I would like to...
I love the Holidays. It’s my favorite time of year but I find it’s easy for me to get over-involved in all the holiday activities, attending holiday parties,...