iReporter

FIRST THURSDAY LATE NIGHT: SPACE TO FEATURE THREE-TIME NASA ASTRONAUT AND ASTEROID EXPERT DR. ED LU AND APOLLO 9 ASTRONAUT RUSTY SCHWEICKART AT PEROT MUSEUM OF...
Corbet Design + Build, a boutique design build firm based in Dallas, Texas, has partnered with Hendrick, Beck, Brown, Cassels and Bedford to construct Hendrick...
Sonoma House Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care and Metrocrest Services need your help in stocking the food pantry and with collecting new or newly cleaned...
David Alvey – Guest Contributor
Nov 26 2014
Park Place Porsche and FD Magazine recently hosted the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women campaign and introduced the new, redesigned 2015 Porsche...
Local Dallas Boutiques offer unique gifts that will surprise the "hard to buy for" relative or the person "that has everything". Handblown glass at Carlyn...
Dallas Architecture Forum, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing challenging and on-going public discourse about architecture, design and the urban...
Good spirits are in the air as holiday approaches, and Origin Kitchen & Bar, a Knox/Henderson neighborhood gem serving modern, eclectic American cuisine for...
Meet Victoria Snee, director of marketing and public relations for NorthPark Center in Dallas. Snee is also the shopping center's fashion and beauty...
David Glatstein – Guest Contributor
Nov 24 2014
Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Garden has launched a spectacular exhibit of music box like gazebos featuring detailed characters of The 12 Days of Christmas ....
Earlier this month I completed my 300-hour Oncology Massage Certification through Peregrine Institute of Oncology Massage Training. To say that I am excited...