iReporter

Local Dallas Boutiques offer unique gifts that will surprise the "hard to buy for" relative or the person "that has everything". Handblown glass at Carlyn...
Dallas Architecture Forum, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing challenging and on-going public discourse about architecture, design and the urban...
Good spirits are in the air as holiday approaches, and Origin Kitchen & Bar, a Knox/Henderson neighborhood gem serving modern, eclectic American cuisine for...
Meet Victoria Snee, director of marketing and public relations for NorthPark Center in Dallas. Snee is also the shopping center's fashion and beauty...
David Glatstein – Guest Contributor
Nov 24 2014
Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Garden has launched a spectacular exhibit of music box like gazebos featuring detailed characters of The 12 Days of Christmas ....
Earlier this month I completed my 300-hour Oncology Massage Certification through Peregrine Institute of Oncology Massage Training. To say that I am excited...
Bishop Lynch High School was fortunate to welcome over 350 grandparents to campus for our annual Grandparents Day Luncheon! With a beautiful program led by the...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Nov 21 2014
When hundreds of people take to the streets for a good cause, a lot can happen. Lakehill Preparatory School's 16th Annual Trek for Tech, the Parent Faculty...
Head coaches in District IV gathered recently to bestow the 2014 honors for All-District Volleyball. Nine Lakehill athletes were recognized with this...
On November 1 st , friends and supporters of Notre Dame School of Dallas gathered at the Anatole Hotel for the school’s annual gala “An Affair of the Heart –...