iReporter

While Big Tex turns 60 this year, he doesn't look a day older since his State Fair of Texas debut in 1962 after a short stint as Santa Claus. At 11 a.m....
Doug Burr has made a name for himself in the North Texas music scene as an authentic singer/songwriter with plenty of crooning chops. The balladeer let us ask...
Intimidated by yoga? Don't be! Diana Rogers, owner of We Yogis, is out to make yoga accessible and sometimes even free. "My husband and I are excited to...
The Dallas Architecture Forum will host the landscape designer responsible for Klyde Warren Park, the deck park that spans Woodall Rogers Freeway to connect...
FREE ADMISSION TO FRONTIERS OF FLIGHT MUSEUM DURING MUSEUM DAY LIVE! In the spirit of Smithsonian Museums, who offer free admission everyday, Museum Day Live!...
If you’re a writer who cares about healthy communities, who wants to get out from behind a desk to report and photograph stories in the neighborhood and who...
Get Up and Give! North Texas Giving Day is today, September 13 th . From 7am to midnight today, all donations of $25 and above made through DonorBridge will be...
Thursday, Sept. 13 marks the Fourth Annual North Texas Giving Day, presented by DonorBridge. Founded in 2009 by Communities Foundation of Texas with support...
For five years, Christine McKenny has helped home buyers find the necessary balance between a house they love and an education that works for them. " In my...
Here's your chance to get your "Ohm" on for free. The Crow Museum of Asian Art is hosting the kickoff of the DFW Free Day of Yoga with fun, no-cost activities...