iReporter

Tuesday, September 17 7–8:30 p.m. DADA Fall Panel Discussion Dallas Art Dealers Association presents its annual Fall Panel Discussion. The topic this year is...
Lisa Taylor – Guest Contributor
Aug 18 2013
Saturday, September 21, 11 a.m.–5 p.m. DADA Bike Swarm In honor of International Peace Day, several Bike Friendly groups will come together to ride in DADA’s...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Aug 15 2013
The summer heat kills our desire to bake but this sweet treat is quick and easy. This Chess Squares recipe was a winner during our summer beach trip, with our...
Just a couple of months into the DEC’s launch and our vision to build a resource center dedicated to helping startups thrive is becoming a reality. We have...
The Dallas Marathon board of trustees today announced a significant step in the organization’s growth, naming industry veteran Patrick Byerly as president of...
This is the only week during the year that I wish I had cable. I’m one of those antenna-only people who thinks I’m too good for Boo Boo’s filled with Honey and...
The Dallas-based technology law firm Munck Wilson Mandala is proud to announce that Chambers USA has again recognized the firm as one of the best in the...
On July 30, 2013, Dallas criminal defense and serious injury attorney Chad West was invited to join the esteemed Higginbotham Inn of Court in Dallas, Texas....
Cool off at the Frontiers of Flight Museum's "Beat the Heat Saturday" on Aug. 24 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 6911 Lemmon Ave., Dallas, TX 75209. It's a great way...
Now through the month of August, diners at Wendy Krispin’s restaurant Royal Sixty can eat while admiring globally acclaimed Dallas Artist Shannon Kincaid ’s...