The Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GDHCC) hosted an installation ceremony for the 2015 Board of Directors on January 28, 2015 at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center in Dallas. City of Dallas Mayor, Mike Rawlings, administered the oath.
Chamber members, community leaders, corporate partners and other key stakeholders attended the event and witnessed the official swearing in of the following Board members, which includes the following five individuals who will serve three-year terms, from 2015 - 2017.
- Gilberto Aguilar, TI
- Francisco De Jesus, Universal Display & Fixtures Company
- Antonio Flores, Oncor
- Aileen Rivera, Ericsson
- Felix Zamora, Emeritus Capital Group, LLC
The new Directors officially began their term on January 1, 2015. They will join the following active directors who are still in term:
- Fernando Andrade, GSR Andrade Architects
- Jesse L. Crawford, Verizon
- Carlos Feliciano, Silva, Feliciano & Co., PLLC
- Patsy Gomez, Gomez Service Corporation
- Wanda Granier, BridgeWork Partners
- Annie Lord, Citi
- Beatriz Manetta, Argent Associates
- Beatrice Alba Martinez, Beatrice Martinez Realtors
- Don Perez, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Mario Ramirez, La Paloma Taqueria
- Artura Taylor, Taylor Distribution Group
- Jeronimo Valdez, Valdez Washington LLP
“It’s an honor to serve on the Board with this highly talented and dedicated group of executives and entrepreneurs, said Wanda Granier, current Chair of the Board for The Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. “Together, we’ve been able to create impactful programs that support the Hispanic business community in North Texas and make a real difference.”
“This is an exciting time for The Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber as we continue to grow and develop programs that help the business community reach their goals,” said Rick Ortiz, President and CEO of The Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. “We wouldn’t be able to achieve our milestones without the support of our phenomenal Board, and I’m incredibly grateful for their service, support and dedication.”
About The Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is to grow and support the Hispanic business community in North Texas. For more information, visit www.gdhcc.com or call 214.521.6007.