Dallas Festis a one-day FREE event taking place May 5 from 11am-11pm in the Historic West End District. The event will showcase a wealth of local talent that will include Breweries, Media Artists, Musicians,Songwriters andCulinary Innovators.
Main Stage (located at the intersection of Ross and Record St.) --
- 9:45p to 10:55p – Jessie Frye
- 8:20p to 9:25p – Northern National
- 7:20p to 8:05p – Ronnie Heart
- 6:20p to 7:05p – BLAYR
- 5:20p to 6:05p – The JD Scott Band
- 4:20p to 5:05p – Heart of the City
- 3:20p to 4:05p – Shadows of Jets
- 2:20p to 3:05p – Matt Tedder
- 1:20p to 2:05p – The Wild Frontiers
- 12:35p to 1:05p – Droo’s Peace Crush
- 11:50a to 12:20p – Tin & Tonic
- 11a to 11:50a – V12 Yoga
Dallas Fest will also feature:
- Performance Art (All Day) -- Amazing art form will combine visual art with dramatic performance. Sponsor Artstillery is an experimental performance company that empowers marginalized communities and reveals the rawness of truth in human life.
- Kids Zone (All Day) -- The Techie Factory Dallas Fest Kids’ Zone will illustrate a wide range of activities including a slime-making station, an electronics “breakerspace,” an immersive black light laser tent, quicksand pools and more! Techie Factory’s approach to STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology and Math) learning encourages collaborative effort among mixed age groups with hands-on activities that foster innovation, investigation and solutions.
- Food Truck Court -- Mobile culinary delicacies from Tutta’s Pizza, the best grilled cheese sandwiches courtesy of Ruthie’s Rolling Cafe, the greatest little burgers in Dallas by Easy Slider and the amazing Vietnamese street food by Nammi will all be on deck and ready to serve the denizen of Dallas!