Join us for a FREE outdoor community event as we commemorate World AIDS Day with a candlelight vigil and tree lighting ceremony on December 2 at the Resource Center Community Center.
Presented by Gilead Sciences.
- Hosted by Cassie Nova
- Candlelight vigil led by Reverend Dr. Neil G. Thomas
- Performance by Vivacious, an ensemble of The Women’s Chorus of Dallas
- Food for purchase from Ruthie's Food Truck
- Prosecco by the glass for purchase from Zerbina Wines
- Hot chocolate provided by Starbucks
- FREE HIV testing provided by Resource Center's SexyHealth Mobile Unit
Complimentary parking at Cathedral of Hope. 5910 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 75235