Join First3Years and Perot Museum on February 8, 2019 for Baby Day™ – the first ever statewide celebration of the first three years. Baby Day is a time for families to come together and celebrate this incredible period of growth and brain development in our tiniest Texans. This event will feature baby friendly activities such as baby yoga and music class, snacks from local and national brands, and more!
- In My Backyard – Activities themed around objects children might see in their own neighborhoods.
- Which Beak is Best – Your little ones will be exposed to a variety of tools that simulate bird beaks of different shapes and sizes to see which works best for a variety of foods.
- Make a Bird Feeder – Build a bird feeder that your child can take home and put in an outdoor space.
- Insect Life Stages – Get an up close look at insects through magnifying viewers in life cycle stages – larvae, pupa, and beetle.
- Pond Sensory Bin – Get hands on with frogs and other aquatic animals in an Orbeez sensory bin.
- Snake Painting – A community art project using rubber snakes and tempera paint.