Market gets hotter in the burgeoning economy
The hot summer housing market in North Richland Hills is showing no signs of cooling down, says MetroTex Association of REALTORS®. And melting inventory means area buyers are really feeling the heat, according to the latest sales figures. With 1.9 months inventory available in North Richland Hills, home prices are rising steadily.
“It’s a very active market,” said Steve Habgood, president of MetroTex. “There are a lot of house coming on the market and they’re being sold within a few weeks, generally speaking.”
Highlights of the MetroTex report include:
- In North Richland Hills, the number of homes sold was 123, an increase of 23% from last year.
- The average sales price in North Richland Hills was $213,458, a 10% increase over last year.
- Average sales price is 100% of list price when listed with a REALTOR®
- Homes are selling in 24 days on average in North Richland Hills these days.
- There were 154 available homes in North Richland Hills, or a 1.9 month inventory. Three months inventory is considered a healthy market.
MetroTex represents more than 15,000 members involved in all aspects of the real estate industry. MetroTex is the largest REALTOR® member association in North Texas representing the entire region. Established in 1917, MetroTex is an advocate for the real estate industry and private property rights. For more information, visit us online at www.DFWRealEstate.com.