The week is still young, and there are many exciting events happening now through Sunday in the Greater Dallas area. Here are seven events you won't want to miss this week, gathered from LocalDebbie.com.
1. The Dallas Mavericks are currently playing on the road in California, but fans can watch the Mavs take on the Golden State Warriors at the Official Dallas Mavericks Watch Party at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 27 at Henderson Tap House in Dallas. (Bonus: The Dallas Mavs Dancers and the Mavs ManiAACs will be in attendance.)
(Image via Henderson Tap House Facebook.)
2. Come get your laugh on with comedian Maz Jobrani, who has starred in movies alongside Ice Cube, Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn and is a recurring character on ABC's "Better Off Ted," at 8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 28 at Addison Improv.
(Image via Addison Improv Facebook.)
3. Spice up your happy hour by joining the Geeks Who Drink for some craft beers and pub trivia at 8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 28 at The Nodding Donkey (SMU Boulevard) in Dallas.
(Image via The Nodding Donkey — SMU BLVD Facebook.)
4. Country rocker Bart Crow will be performing with several exciting opening acts, including Madison King and the West Texas Mammoths, and the doors open at 7 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 29 at Trees in Deep Ellum.
(Image via Trees Dallas Facebook.)
5. Attend a Dallas History Conference hosted by Preservation Dallas with presentations including "Armed Dallas Mob Raids Corporate Headquarters: The Hedgcoxe War or the Peters Colony Rebellion" and "It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time: Planning in Dallas" at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 30 at the Dallas Historical Society in Fair Park.
(Image via Preservation Dallas Facebook.)
6. The "Mardi Gras Gala Masquerade Bal: Dallas Mardi Gras...It's a Zoo" will be happening at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 30 at The Bomb Factory in Deep Ellum.
(Image via The Bomb Factory Facebook.)
7. Cyclists can compete in the "OverDose at Oak Cliff Nature Preserve 100K" races at 9 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 31 in Oak Cliff.
(Image via Lone Star XC Facebook.)
(Find more events happening in your neck of the woods by visiting LocalDebbie.com.)