There are so many events happening these days that often you will hear about an event that you would've liked to have attended after it has already occurred. Also, whether you live in a small town or a large city, you should never be bored because there is almost always something to do — the issue is just knowing where to look.
For those who haven’t heard of me yet, my name is Local Debbie. On my website, LocalDebbie.com, I pull together the best local events for more than 250 cities in the United States! (You may have even noticed some of my events in your BubbleLife community calendar.)
To discover what’s happening in your neck of the woods, all you have to do is go to LocalDebbie.com, make sure your city is selected and then browse my list of local events.
Getting you started, I have handpicked nine events from my website that are happening in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex this weekend, so you can get a feel for the kind of events I feature on LocalDebbie.com.
1) DALLAS — Jackson Pollock Late Night at the Dallas Museum of Art
2) ARLINGTON — Texas High School Football Playoffs at AT&T Stadium
3) FORT WORTH — Bart Crow at Billy Bob’s Texas
4) FORT WORTH — Pumpkin Spice 5K, 10K and 15K Fun Run
5) DALLAS — The Trains at NorthPark Center
6) ALLEN — Light The Night at Watters Creek
7) DALLAS — Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker at McFarlin Memorial Auditorium
8) DENTON — University of North Texas Chamber Music
9) FORT WORTH — Sundance Square Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
I will be back on BubbleLife soon to let you know more about my website and events happening near you. But for now, have fun discovering what's happening in your neck of the woods!
Make sure to follow Local Debbie on Facebook and Twitter. To stay on top of what is happening locally, visit LocalDebbie.com and your community’s BubbleLife website.