Dallas Heritage Village’s 4th Annual History with a Twist – a celebration of the American cocktail and the Village’s 50th year in Dallas – invites guests to party like it’s 1966, when Dallas Heritage Village first opened to the public. Wearing vintage clothing from the 1960s, guests will stroll down Dallas Heritage Village’s historic Main Street sampling a variety of unique creations by Dallas Mixologist Brian McCullough until 10 p.m. as well as food throughout the evening. There will be a vintage car show and live music by Matt Tolentino and Friends, featuring 1960s dance tunes. A unique silent auction will offer some dining and wine packages, along with some experiences only found through the Village. Proceeds support immersive historical learning opportunities for students and adults at Dallas Heritage Village.
- 1960s tunes by Matt Tolentino and friends
- 1960s era attire is encouraged.
- Dance instructors from the Rhythm Room performing and teaching a few moves from the 1960s.
- A silent auction featuring dining and wine packages, along with some exclusive experiences.
- Photo booth available for you to document the occasion—either the old-fashioned way with prints or sent directly to Facebook or Twitter.
- Atmosphere to spare with retro cars, and the opportunity to put your friends in “jail” (and have them bail their way out), and more!
Individual tickets: $100; Couples Ticket: $175; Contact Preston Cooley, 214-413-3662, firstname.lastname@example.org. Event Chair is Don Baynham and Honorary Chairs and Ben and Marilyn Weber.