The holidays are upon us, and Clothes Circuit, Dallas' iconic luxury consignment shop for fashion-loving women, has thousands of one-of-a-kind pieces that will turn heads at every holiday party. At any given moment, savvy shoppers can choose from approximately 600 different brands and close to 12,000 pieces. From Gucci to Chanel, Christian Louboutin to Jimmy Choo, the brands are top-tier and incredibly sought-after.Clothes Circuit will kick off its “After Five” in-store pop-up, full of classy-chic looks that are perfect for any holiday soirée by offering 30 percent off select attire starting Monday, November 23.
To celebrate its “After Five” pop-up, the Clothes Circuit style team picked its top five trends for creating that wow-factor, no matter what type of holiday outing you plan to attend.
- Black Tie: Have a black-tie event to attend this season? Ball gowns and baubles are a staple but be sure to select a foolproof look. A perfectly fitted black gown does a woman wonders, especially if it’s crafted with sheer embroidering.
- Cocktail:If you’re tired of thinking “another occasion another LBD to buy!” try spicing things up! Jumpsuits are a fun, edgy and feminine way to be creative with your look. Don’t forget to wear a pump with a unique print to create an extra wow-factor!
- Festive: It’s the holiday season, where everything tends to pop! Why not make your outfit stand out with a beautifully designed bag from Clothes Circuit. The perfect bag to go with a chic outfit will surely be a show stopper.
- Casual Chic:Sometimes being casual isn’t enough. Elevate your outfit with a beautiful statement necklace and the perfect ankle bootie. Don’t forget to add accessories that complement your party-ready look.
- Outdoors:If the tree gets to be lit this Christmas, why can’t your wardrobe do the same?You can’t have the holidays without holiday outings or layers! It’s impossible not to layer up when temperatures drop, so why not make it chic? Scarves with a cute holiday sweater are perfect for a fun time with your co-workers or friends.
Whether it’s a gift card for a loved one or a last-minute holiday party shopping frenzy, give the gift of luxury this holiday season from Clothes Circuit.Some of the most sought-after brands customers can expect to see this season include: Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermès, Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Pedro Garcia, Ippolita, David Yurman, Oscar de la Renta, Brunello Cucinelli, Etro, rag & bone, Vince, Lafayette 148, Frame, Joie, Free People and Tory Burch. During the holidays, Clothes Circuit is open Friday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
ABOUT CLOTHES CIRCUIT
Since 1983, Clothes Circuit, the pioneer of luxury consignment in Dallas, has been the go-to destination in the community for fashion-loving women. Being fiscally and environmentally conscious about clothing is certainly on trend in today’s market. With more than 32,000 consigners over the last 35 years and about 600 brands in the store, Clothes Circuit offers consignment of fresh, pre-owned fashion with brands such as Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tory Burch, Rag and Bone, Lululemon and more. Clothes Circuit is located in Preston Center at 6105 Sherry Lane, Dallas, Texas 75225 and the phone number is 214.696.8634. The shop is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. For additional information, please visit www.clothescircuit.com.